Mobil Super 3000 Formula RN 5W-30 is a synthetic high-performance low ash engine oil developed to meet RN17, Renault’s latest specification for modern gasoline and diesel vehicles. It is particularly suited to help prolong the life and maintain the efficiency of particulate filters and catalytic converters found on diesel and gasoline vehicles put into circulation since mid 2018 to respond to European latest emissions regulation.
Features and Benefits
• Suitable for use in most Renault gasoline and diesel passenger cars and light commercial vehicles.
• Helps to maintain the efficiency of the exhaust emission reduction systems in both diesel and gasoline vehicles.
• Contributes to keep engine clean from deposits for optimal efficiency and long life.
• Permits extended operation at elevated temperatures without detrimental oxidative oil thickening or breakdown.
• Provides excellent fluidity at low temperatures allowing easy winter starting and rapid oil circulation and protection throughout the engine.
Specifications and Approvals
|This product has the following approvals:
|This product meets or exceeds the requirements of:
Properties and Specifications
|Appearance, AMS 1738
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 40 C, mm2/s, ASTM D445
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 100 C, mm2/s, ASTM D445
|Pour Point, °C, ASTM D97
|Flash Point, Pensky-Martens Closed Cup, °C, ASTM D93
|Ash, Sulfated, mass%, ASTM D874
|Phosphorus, mass%, ASTM D4951
|Sulfur, mass%, ASTM D2622
|Density @ 15 C, g/ml, ASTM D1298
Health and safety
Health and Safety recommendations for this product can be found on the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) @ http://www.msds.exxonmobil.com/psims/psims.aspx
It cannot be guaranteed that the product information given above is up to date. For the latest version of the Product Data Sheet we refer to the product library of ExxonMobil.