Mobil Super™ 3000 Formula D1 5W-30 is a full synthetic high-performance motor oil, which provides excellent high temperature protection even under severe operating conditions.
The oil is designed to help provide long engine life and outstanding protection in vehicles of all ages, outperforming our conventional-synthetic blended products. It provides outstanding protection against sludge, engine rust and corrosion under severe and low-temperature operating conditions and provide optimum viscosity and fluidity across a broad range of temperatures.
Mobil Super 3000 Formula D1 5W-30 is classified by The American Petroleum Institute (API) as “Resource Conserving” engine lubricants and meet or exceed ILSAC GF-5. Those claims are backward compatible with earlier performance levels such as API SM, SL, and SJ and previous ILSAC categories.
Mobil Super 3000 Formula D1 5W-30 is approved against General Motors dexos1™ under the license D10312HD015.
Features and Benefits
• Helps extend engine life
• Outstanding wear protection for vehicles of all ages
• Excellent high temperature protection to help keep engines cool
• Permits extended operation at elevated temperatures (up to 400º F) without oxidative oil thickening and oil breakdown
• Helps control oil consumption and loss
• Allows easy starting and rapid oil circulation during cold starts to protect critical engine parts
• Protection beyond our conventional-synthetic blended products
• Meets or exceeds the latest industry specifications
• API SN Resource Conserving
Mobil Super 3000 Formula D1 5W-30 is recommended for gasoline fueled automobiles and light duty trucks requiring an API SN, SM, SL or SJ. It meets ILSAC GF-5 (Starburst Certification Symbol).
Specifications and Approvals
This product has the following approvals:
This product meets or exceeds the requirements of:
Properties and Specifications
Cold-Cranking Simulator, Apparent Viscosity @ -30 C, mPa.s, ASTM D5293
Density @ 15 C, g/ml, ASTM D4052
Flash Point, Cleveland Open Cup, °C, ASTM D92
Kinematic Viscosity @ 100 C, mm2/s, ASTM D445
Kinematic Viscosity @ 40 C, mm2/s, ASTM D445
Mini-Rotary Viscometer, Apparent Viscosity, -35 C, mPa.s, ASTM D4684
Pour Point, °C, ASTM D97
Viscosity Index, ASTM D2270
Health and safety
Health and Safety recommendations for this product can be found on the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) @ http://www.msds.exxonmobil.com/psims/psims.aspx
It cannot be guaranteed that the product information given above is up to date. For the latest version of the Product Data Sheet we refer to the product library of ExxonMobil.