Mobil DEXRON-VI ATF is a high performance, synthetic blend formulation that meets or exceeds the stringent requirements of GM’s DEXRON-VI specification and provides warranty protection for 2006 and newer GM vehicles. It also provides improved performance in older GM vehicles, wherever DEXRON is specified.
Features and Benefits
Advantages offered by Mobil DEXRON-VI ATF over Dexron/Mercon type transmission fluids:
• Extended fluid life
• Improved oxidation and thermal stability
• Optimized frictional properties that provide smooth gear shifting during low temperature operation and help prevent transmission vibration
• Outstanding resistance against sludge and deposit formation
• Improved anti-wear protection which contributes to extended transmission life
• Outstanding low temperature performance
Mobil DEXRON-VI ATF provides warranty protection for 2006 and newer GM vehicles.
Specifications and Approvals
This product has the following approvals:
GM DEXRON VI
Properties and Specifications
Brookfield Viscosity @ -40 C, mPa.s, ASTM D2983
Flash Point, Cleveland Open Cup, °C, ASTM D92
Kinematic Viscosity @ 100 C, mm2/s, ASTM D445
Kinematic Viscosity @ 40 C, mm2/s, ASTM D445
Viscosity Index, ASTM D2270
Health and safety
Health and Safety recommendations for this product can be found on the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) @ http://www.msds.exxonmobil.com/psims/psims.aspx
Wij kunnen niet garanderen dat de bovenstaande productinformatie up to date is. Voor de meest actuele versie van het productblad verwijzen wij u naar de product bibliotheek van ExxonMobil.