Mobil ATF 200 is formulated to function as a power transmission fluid in torque converters, a hydraulic fluid in control and servo systems, a lubricant for bearings and gears, a friction controlling medium for the bands and clutches and a heat transfer medium to carry heat generated in transmissions to the gear case or oil cooler.
Due to its high Viscosity Index Mobil ATF 200 undergoes relatively small changes in fluidity regardless of operating or ambient temperatures. This ensures excellent performance as a hydraulic medium giving good operation under high temperature conditions and minimum power losses under cold conditions. control system.
Features and Benefits
Mobil ATF 200 offers the following benefits:
- Correct frictional characteristics give smooth transmission and perfect synchronisation, over a long period under continual severe operating conditions
- Protection against deposit formation and evaporation losses at high operating temperatures with very good low temperature operation
- Good protection against wear, resistance to rust, corrosion and foam
- Compatible with seal materials used in transmission units
- Low maintenance costs, and good operating profits
Specifications and Approvals
|Mobil ATF 200 has the following approval:|
|According to ExxonMobil, Mobil ATF 200 is of the following quality level :|
|GM Type A suffix A||X|
|Mobil ATF 200|
|cSt @ 40ºC||38|
|cSt @ 100ºC||7.5|
|Pour Point, ºC||-46|
Health and Safety
Based on available information, this product is not expected to produce adverse effects on health when used for the intended application and the recommendations provided in the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) are followed. MSDS’s are available upon request through your sales contract office, or via the Internet. This product should not be used for purposes other than its intended use. If disposing of used product, take care to protect the environment.
It cannot be guaranteed that the product information given above is up to date. For the latest version of the Product Data Sheet we refer to the product library of ExxonMobil.