Mobiltherm 594 is a naphthenic, chlorine-free mineral heat transfer oil for use in indirect heat transfer systems. It is characterized by its exceptionally low pour point, high level of thermal stability, a low viscosity in the entire range of operating temperature and good heat transfer performance.
Features and Benefits
- Exceptionally low pour point allows use for both heating and cooling applications as well as smooth start up in winter temperatures
- High resistance against thermal cracking preventing accumulation of deposits and ensuring clean and long life of the oil filling.
- Low viscosity at operating temperature gives a high heat transfer coefficient and low friction in pipes, and therefore less energy consumption
- High initial boiling point makes use of non pressurised systems possible up to the maximum recommended inlet temperature
- Prevention of corrosion
- Low odour
- Maximum recommended operating temperature: 250°C (inlet temperature).
Heat transfer oils for closed or open, fire or electrically heated circulation systems designed according to VDI 3033 and DIN 4754.
|Viscosity, ASTM D 445|
|cSt @ 40ºC||4,8|
|cSt @ 100ºC||1,5|
|Pour Point, ºC, ASTM D 97||-42|
|Flash Point, ºC, ASTM D 92||135|
|Density @ 15 ºC kg/l, ASTM D 4052||850|
|Max. inlet temperature||250°C|
|Max. bulk temperature||280°C|
Health and Safety
Based on available information, this product is not expected to produce adverse effects on health when used for the intended application and the recommendations provided in the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) are followed. MSDS’s are available upon request through your sales contract office, or via the Internet on (insert Internet address here). This product should not be used for purposes other than its intended use. If disposing of used product, take care to protect the environment.
Wij kunnen niet garanderen dat de bovenstaande productinformatie up to date is. Voor de meest actuele versie van het productblad verwijzen wij u naar de product bibliotheek van ExxonMobil.