It cannot be guaranteed that the product information given below is up to date. For the latest version of the Product Data Sheet we refer to the product library of ExxonMobil.
Vacmul G13 is based on a specially refined narrow cut mineral oil which offers the benefits of low evaporation, lower misting and low aromatic carbon content.
Features and Potential Benefits
- excellent wetability to avoid burning and keep grinding wheels clean
- optimised viscosity for better lubrication and cooling power
- excellent surface finish
- low misting and evaporation for a cleaner working environment
- lower viscosity means easy degreasing, cleaner machines and better flushing performance
- specific formulation ensures easy recycling of swarf
- reduced production and maintenance costs
It can also be used for moderate machining operations such as turning and drilling.
Viscosity, cSt at 40ºC ;13
Viscosity, cSt at 100ºC; 3.1
Flash point, ºC ;190
Pour point, ºC ;-18[/productblad]
Details on handling, as well as health and safety information, can be found in the Material Safety Data Bulletin which can be obtained through Mobil Oil Company Ltd., by telephoning 01372 22 2000.
Typical physical characteristics are given in the table. These are intended as a guide to industry and are not necessarily manufacturing or marketing specifications.
Mobil Oil Company Limited
Acting as Agent for Mobil Lubricants UK Limited
ExxonMobil House, Ermyn Way
Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 8UX
Telephone: 01372 22 2000
Copyright © 2001-2013 Exxon Mobil Corporation. All rights reserved.