Mobil Super 3000 Formula P 5W-30 is a low ash high performance motor oil designed to help prolong the life and maintain the efficiency of the car exhaust Emission Reduction Systems in both diesel and gasoline powered automobiles.
Features and Benefits
Mobil Super 3000 Formula P 5W-30 delivers excellent high and low temperature wear-protection and improved engine cleanliness.
Key features and benefits:
• Low Ash, low phosphorous and low sulfur formulation helping to prolong the life and maintain the efficiency of the Emission Reduction Systems in both Diesel and Gasoline powered engines.
• Fully compatible with most Diesel Particulate Filters and Catalytic Convertors.
• Help achieve fuel economy (as per ACEA C2).
• Excellent low temperature capabilities for reliable cold weather starting allowing fast engine and electrical system protection.
• High performance wear-protection.
• Active cleaning agents reducing deposits and sludge build-up to enable long and clean engine life.
Mobil Super 3000 Formula P 5W-30 is recommended for a variety of modern automotive engines, especially the high-performance gasoline, turbo-diesel injection with common rail and other diesel engines, found in the latest passenger cars, SUV’s and light vans.
Not recommended for 2-cycle or aviation engines, unless specifically approved by the manufacturer.
Specifications and Approvals
This product has the following builder approvals:
Peugeot/Citroën Automobiles B71 2290
This product meets or exceeds the requirements of:
Properties and Specifications
Density @ 15 C, g/ml, ASTM D4052
Flash Point, °C, ASTM D92
Kinematic Viscosity @ 100 C, mm2/s, ASTM D445
Kinematic Viscosity @ 40 C, mm2/s, ASTM D445
Phosphorus, mass%, ASTM D4951
Pour Point, °C, ASTM D97
Ash, Sulfated, mass%, ASTM D874
Health and safety
Health and Safety recommendations for this product can be found on the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) @ http://www.msds.exxonmobil.com/psims/psims.aspx
It cannot be guaranteed that the product information given above is up to date. For the latest version of the Product Data Sheet we refer to the product library of ExxonMobil.