High performance motor oil
Mobil Super 3000 Formula P 5W-30 is a low ash high performance motor oil designed to help prolong the life and maintain the efficiency of the car exhaust Emission Reduction Systems in both diesel and gasoline powered automobiles.
Features and Benefits
Mobil Super 3000 Formula P 5W-30 delivers excellent high and low temperature wear-protection and improved engine cleanliness.
Key features and benefits:
- Low Ash, low phosphorous and low sulfur formulation helping to prolong the life and maintain the efficiency of the Emission Reduction Systems in both Diesel and Gasoline powered engines.
- Fully compatible with most Diesel Particulate Filters and Catalytic Convertors.
- Help achieve fuel economy (as per ACEA C2).
- Excellent low temperature capabilities for reliable cold weather starting allowing fast engine and electrical system protection.
- High performance wear-protection.
- Active cleaning agents reducing deposits and sludge build-up to enable long and clean engine life.
Mobil Super 3000 Formula P 5W-30 is recommended for a variety of modern automotive engines, especially the high-performance gasoline, turbo-diesel injection with common rail and other diesel engines, found in the latest passenger cars, SUV’s and light vans.
Not recommended for 2-cycle or aviation engines, unless specifically approved by the manufacturer.
Specifications and Approvals
|Mobil Super 3000 Formula P 5W-30 meets or exceeds the requirements of the following industry specifications:|
|Mobil Super 3000 Formula P 5W-30 has the following builder approvals:|
|Peugeot/Citroën Automobiles||B71 2290|
|Mobil Super 3000 Formula P 5W-30|
|Viscosity, ASTM D 445|
|cSt @ 40º C||60|
|cSt @ 100º C||10.5|
|Sulphated Ash, wt%, ASTM D 874||0.7|
|Flash Point, ºC, ASTM D 92||226|
|Density @15º C kg/l, ASTM D 4052||0.85|
|Pour Point, ºC, ASTM D 97||-39|
Health and Safety
Based on available information, this product is not expected to produce adverse effects on health when used for the intended application and the recommendations provided in the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) are followed. MSDS’s are available upon request through your sales contract office, or via the Internet. This product should not be used for purposes other than its intended use. If disposing of used product, take care to protect the environment.
It cannot be guaranteed that the product information given above is up to date. For the latest version of the Product Data Sheet we refer to the product library of ExxonMobil.