Mobil Super 3000 is a synthetic motor oil, which provides excellent high temperature protection even under severe operating conditions. Mobil Super 3000 is designed to help provide long engine life and outstanding protection in vehicles of all ages. Mobil Super 3000 provides outstanding protection against sludge, engine rust and corrosion under severe and low-temperature operating conditions and provides optimum viscosity and fluidity across a broad range of temperatures.
Mobil Super 3000 0W-20, is classified by The American Petroleum Institute (API) as a “Resource Conserving” engine lubricant and meets or exceeds ILSAC GF-5 and API service SN. Those claims are backward compatible with earlier performance levels such as API SM, SL, and SJ and previous ILSAC categories.
Features and Potential Benefits
- Helps extend engine life
- Outstanding wear protection for vehicles of all ages
- Excellent high temperature protection to help keep engines cool
- Permits extended operation at elevated temperatures (up to 400º F) without oxidative oil thickening and oil breakdown
- Helps control oil consumption and loss
- Mobil Super 3000 0W-20 is suitable for use in Honda and Toyota vehicles where a 0W-20 viscosity is required
- Allows easy starting and rapid oil circulation during cold starts to protect critical engine parts
- Meets or exceeds the latest industry specifications
- API SN Resource Conserving
- Mobil Super 3000 0W-20 is recommended for gasoline fueled automobiles where a 0W-20 viscosity is required. It meets or exceeds the requirements of API SN, SM, SL or SJ, and ILSAC GF-5 (Starburst Certification Symbol). It also meets Ford WSS-M2C947-A.
Specifications and Approvals
|Mobil Super 3000 meets or exceeds the requirements of:||0W-20|
|API SN Resource Conserving||X|
|Mobil Super 3000||0W-20|
|Pour Point, °C (°F )||-42(-44)|
|Flash Point, °C (°F), ASTM D 92||238(460)|
|cSt at 40°C||44.9|
|cSt at 100°C||8.6|
The products described on this data sheet are manufactured from high quality petroleum base stocks, carefully blended with selected additives. As with all petroleum products, good personal hygiene and careful handling should always be practiced. Avoid prolonged contact to skin, splashing into the eyes, ingestion or vapour inhalation. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet for further information.
Note: The products described on this data sheet are NOT controlled under Canadian WHMIS legislation.
It cannot be guaranteed that the product information given above is up to date. For the latest version of the Product Data Sheet we refer to the product library of ExxonMobil.