Mobil Super 3000 is a synthetic motor oil, which provides excellent high temperature protection even under severe operating conditions. Mobil Super 3000 is designed to help provide long engine life and outstanding protection in vehicles of all ages. Mobil Super 3000 provides outstanding protection against sludge, engine rust and corrosion under severe and low-temperature operating conditions and provides optimum viscosity and fluidity across a broad range of temperatures.
Mobil Super 3000 0W-20, is classified by The American Petroleum Institute (API) as a “Resource Conserving” engine lubricant and meets or exceeds ILSAC GF-5 and API service SN. Those claims are backward compatible with earlier performance levels such as API SM, SL, and SJ and previous ILSAC categories.
Features and Benefits
• Helps extend engine life
• Outstanding wear protection for vehicles of all ages
• Excellent high temperature protection to help keep engines cool
• Permits extended operation at elevated temperatures (up to 400º F) without oxidative oil thickening and oil breakdown
• Helps control oil consumption and loss
• Mobil Super 3000 0W-20 is suitable for use in Honda and Toyota vehicles where a 0W-20 viscosity is required
• Allows easy starting and rapid oil circulation during cold starts to protect critical engine parts
• Meets or exceeds the latest industry specifications
• API SN Resource Conserving
Mobil Super 3000 0W-20 is recommended for gasoline fueled automobiles where a 0W-20 viscosity is required. It meets or exceeds the requirements of API SN, SM, SL or SJ, and ILSAC GF-5 (Starburst Certification Symbol). It also meets Ford WSS-M2C947-A.
Specifications and Approvals
This product meets or exceeds the requirements of:
API SN Resource Conserving
Properties and Specifications
Cold-Cranking Simulator, Apparent Viscosity @ -35 C, mPa.s, ASTM D5293
Density @ 15 C, g/ml, ASTM D4052
Flash Point, Cleveland Open Cup, °C, ASTM D92
Kinematic Viscosity @ 100 C, mm2/s, ASTM D445
Kinematic Viscosity @ 40 C, mm2/s, ASTM D445
Mini-Rotary Viscometer, Apparent Viscosity, -40 C, mPa.s, ASTM D4684
26,800 @ -40°C
Pour Point, °C, ASTM D97
Viscosity Index, ASTM D2270
Health and safety
Health and Safety recommendations for this product can be found on the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) @ http://www.msds.exxonmobil.com/psims/psims.aspx
It cannot be guaranteed that the product information given above is up to date. For the latest version of the Product Data Sheet we refer to the product library of ExxonMobil.