Mobil Super 2000 X1 5W-30 is a semi-synthetic motor oil that provides long engine life and protection against sludge & wear.
Features and Benefits
Mobil Super 2000 products are industry proven so you can trust you will get the performance you want from your vehicle. Mobil Super 2000 X1 5W-30 provides:
- Excellent sludge prevention
- Excellent engine cleanliness
- Excellent high temperature protection
- Excellent wear protection
- Good cold start-up performance
ExxonMobil recommends Mobil Super 2000 X1 5W-30 for:
- Older engine technologies
- Gasoline and Diesel without Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF)
- Passenger cars, SUV’s, light trucks and vans
- Highway cruising and stop and go city driving
- Normal to occasionally severe operating conditions
- Standard oil drain up to 15.000km/1 year
Always consult your owner’s manual to check recommended viscosity grade and specifications for your particular vehicle.
Specifications and Approvals
|Mobil Super 2000 X1 meets or exceeds the requirements of:||5W-30|
|Mobil Super 2000 X1 has the following builder approvals:||5W-30|
|VW 501 01/505 00||X|
|Mobil Super 2000 X1|
|cSt @ 40ºC||70.8|
|cSt @ 100ºC||11.9|
|Sulfated Ash, wt%, ASTM D 874||1.03|
|Phosphorous wt%, ASTM D4951||0.105|
|Flash Point, ºC, ASTM D 92||224|
|Density @15º C kg/l, ASTM D 4052||0.86|
|Pour Point, ºC, ASTM D 97||-33|
Health and Safety
Based on available information, this product is not expected to produce adverse effects on health when used for the intended application and the recommendations provided in the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) are followed. MSDS’s are available upon request through your sales contract office, or via the Internet, or will be provided by seller to customers if and as legally required. This product should not be used for purposes other than its intended use. If disposing of used product, take care to protect the environment.
It cannot be guaranteed that the product information given above is up to date. For the latest version of the Product Data Sheet we refer to the product library of ExxonMobil.