Mobil™ Hydraulic AW Series oils are good quality anti-wear hydraulic oils intended for industrial and mobile service applications, subjected to moderate operating conditions and requiring anti-wear lubricants.
They are formulated to deliver good performance in a range of hydraulic components used in systems subjected to moderate operating conditions.
Features and Benefits
• Good anti-wear performance helps reduce pump wear and prolonging pump life
• Corrosion protection helps reduce the effects of moisture on system components
• Filterability to prevent filter blockage even in the presence of water
• Systems using gear, vane, radial and axial piston pumps and those containing gears and bearings where mild anti-wear characteristics are required
• Where hydraulic oil contamination or leakage is unavoidable
• Where small amounts of water are unavoidable
Properties and Specifications
MOBIL HYDRAULIC AW 32
MOBIL HYDRAULIC AW 46
MOBIL HYDRAULIC AW 68
MOBIL HYDRAULIC AW 100
Density @ 15 C, kg/l, ASTM D4052
FZG Scuffing, Fail Stage, DIN 51354
Flash Point, Cleveland Open Cup, °C, ASTM D92
Kinematic Viscosity @ 100 C, mm2/s, ASTM D445
Kinematic Viscosity @ 40 C, mm2/s, ASTM D445
Pour Point, °C, ASTM D97
Viscosity Index, ASTM D2270
Health and Safety
Health and Safety recommendations for this product can be found on the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) @ http://www.msds.exxonmobil.com/psims/psims.aspx
Wij kunnen niet garanderen dat de bovenstaande productinformatie up to date is. Voor de meest actuele versie van het productblad verwijzen wij u naar de product bibliotheek van ExxonMobil.