Mobil DTE 732 M is next generation high performance turbine oil designed for use in Mitsubishi Heavy Industry (MHI) non-geared Single Shaft Heavy Duty Gas & Steam Turbines and Multi Shaft Gas Turbines. This product meets MHI’s requirements for long life – high temperature turbine applications, MS04-MA-CL005, through high quality base oils and additive system designed to provide long oil life. Mobil DTE 732 M also meets the requirements of MS04-MA-CL001 and CL002.
Features and Potential Benefits
- Excellent chemical and oxidation stability help reduce maintenance downtime and costs by contributing to system cleanliness and deposit reduction, which can enable long oil and filter life
- High resistance to foaming and rapid air release prevent pump cavitation, noisy and erratic operation, which can help reduce pump replacement and increase pump efficiency
- Reduces varnish formation potential, which can help to increase turbine operation reliability and reduce maintenance costs
Mobil DTE 732 M is a high performance turbine oil designed for use in non-geared gas & steam turbine and turbine compressor applications. Specific applications include:
- Steam Turbines – all non-geared
- Gas Turbines – all non-geared, including 501F & G series, 701F & G Series
- Turbine Compressors – all non-geared
Specifications and Approvals
|Mobil DTE 732 M is approved by MHI and meets or exceeds the requirements of:
|JIS K-2213 Type 2
|Mobil DTE 732 M
|ISO Viscosity Grade
|Viscosity, ASTM D 445
|cSt @ 40º C
|cSt @ 100º C
|Viscosity Index, ASTM D 2270
|Pour Point, ºC, ASTM D 97
|Flash Point, ºC, ASTM D 92
|TOST, ASTM D 943, Hours to 2 NN
|RPVOT, ASTM D 2272, min.
|Rust Prevention, ASTM D 665
|Copper Strip Corrosion, ASTM D 130,3 hrs @ 100º C
|Foam Test, ASTM D 892
|Sequence I, tendency/stability, ml/ml
|Sequence II, tendency/stability, ml/ml
|Sequence III, tendency/stability, ml/ml
|Water Separability, ASTM D 1401, time to 3ml emulsion
|Air Release, ASTM D 3427, mins
Health and Safety
Based on available information, this product is not expected to produce adverse effects on health when used for the intended application and the recommendations provided in the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) are followed. MSDS’s are available upon request through your sales contract office, or via the Internet. This product should not be used for purposes other than its intended use. If disposing of used product, take care to protect the environment.
All products may not be available locally.
Wij kunnen niet garanderen dat de bovenstaande productinformatie up to date is. Voor de meest actuele versie van het productblad verwijzen wij u naar de product bibliotheek van ExxonMobil.